Electric & hybrid vehicle control, powertrain management, Vehicle auxiliary management.
TM4 NEURO™, Vehicle Management Unit (VMU) is the vital nerve centre responsible for the smooth operation of Electric and Hybrid vehicles. NEURO 200 is a fully programmable controller designed to be used as the main vehicle management unit. Engineered according to ISO26262 principles, it enables the development of multiple control features by interacting closely with the Man-Machine interface, Traction system and other components.
- Analog I/Os : 8 inputs, 6 outputs
- Digital I/Os: 14 inputs, 14 outputs
- 4 CAN 2.0b & 1 optional LIN
- Operating voltage : 8 to 32 Vdc
- Temp range : -40 to 85 °C
- IP6K9K protection
- Wireless communication : IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
Major features :
- Open software architecture based on MATLAB / Simulink
- Adaptable for CAN2.0a & CAN 2.0b peripherals - Battery, ABS, instrument cluster, Charger
- Option : Wi-Fi and Real Time Clock- RTC
- Encapsulated with thermo plastic